Back to App Home
Back to Main Site
What program are you volunteering for?
Summer Food Program (SFSP)
Are you volunteering as a(n):
Name of the organization they are coming with?
Terms and Conditions
By checking this box I agree to all terms and conditions on the Jovial Concepts Waiver and Release.
I am under 18 and my parent/guardian understands terms and conditions.
Jovial Concepts Waiver and Release
I for myself, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin:
Acknowledge, agree and represent that I understand the nature of the volunteer activities that I am participating in and have no physical conditions that would prevent me from volunteering. I further acknowledge that due to the nature of the activities, hazards are to be expected. I further agree and warrant that if at any time I believe conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately discontinue further participation. I will let a "Jovial Concepts" officer know if I am for any reason uncomfortable or unable to participate.
I FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT: With the full knowledge that volunteer projects may involve risks and even dangers of serious bodily injury, and that these risks and dangers may be caused by my own actions, or inaction, the actions of others participating in the activities, the condition in which the activities take place, or the negligence of the "Releasees" named below; and that there may be other risks and social and economic losses either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time, and I fully accept and I assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, cost and damages I incur as a result of my participation in the activity attendant thereto, and thus release, and agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless, waiver and forever discharge “Jovial Concepts” and its officers, directors, employees, agents, volunteers, administrators, other participants, etc. (Each considered one of the "Releasees" herein) from any and all liability, responsibility and/or property damage, losses, damages, claims, demands or causes of action against them arising from or attributable to my participation in the “Jovial Concepts” event or activities. I also release, waive, discharge, and relinquish anybody associated with the “Jovial Concepts” including, any sponsors, volunteers, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and leasers of premises on which the activity took place, any involved public entity, and their respective owners, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (Each considered one of the "Releasees" herein) from any and all liability, responsibility and/or property damage which I sustain during my participation in any “Jovial Concepts” event or activity.
By signing below, I hereby consent to the participation in interviews, the use of quotes, and the taking of photographs, movies, video tapes, and any other form of media used by Jovial Concepts. I also grant the right for Jovial Concepts to edit, use, and reuse said products for nonprofit purposes including use in print, internet, radio, television and all other forms of media and promotions. I also hereby release Jovial Concepts and its officers, employees, successors, assigns, sponsors and volunteers from all claims, demands and liabilities whatsoever in connection with the use and production of said media products.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND ACCEPT ALL OF THE ABOVE.
If you are driving your personal vehicle while volunteering, please know you have additional insurance coverage from Jovial Concepts. Please review the following information to ensure your eligibility for additional coverage.
By checking this box I agree to all terms and conditions on the Personal Vehicle Use Policy.
PERSONAL VEHICLE USE POLICY
The purpose of this policy is to promote the safety of clients, employees and volunteers when using personal vehicles for Jovial Concepts’ business.
All staff or volunteers driving a personal vehicle for any Jovial Concepts related business shall maintain a valid driver’s license, insurance, and must operate the vehicle in a safe manner at all times.
1. Only authorized employees and volunteers may transport clients or materials in their personal vehicles.
2. All employees and volunteers driving on Jovial Concepts’ mission must maintain a valid driver’s license and insurance on all vehicles they drive. Any change in the status of their driver’s license or insurance must be reported to their supervisor immediately and prior to driving for Jovial Concepts’ mission.
3. Your personal insurance serves as primary coverage with Jovial Concept’s insurance being secondary.
4. The personal vehicle used to transport clients or materials must be properly maintained and in good working
5. The driver and all passengers must wear seat belts at all times. No vehicle should be operated when the number of occupants exceeds the number of passenger restraints available.
6. Drivers shall obey all applicable traffic and parking regulations, ordinances, and laws.
a) Employees and volunteers who incur parking or other fines while on Jovial Concepts’ business are personally responsible for payment of such fines.
b) Employees and volunteers who are issued citations for any offense while driving on Jovial Concepts’ business must notify Kristina or Erik immediately when practicable, but in no case later than 24 hours. Failure to provide such notice may be grounds for disciplinary action.
c) An employee or volunteer who is arrested for or charged with a motor vehicle offense for which the punishment includes suspension or revocation of the motor vehicle license while on Jovial Concepts’ business, must notify his or her supervisor immediately when practicable, but in no case later than 24 hours. Conviction for such offense may be grounds for loss of privilege to transport Jovial Concepts’ clients and materials and/or further disciplinary action.
7. Any driver who is involved in a motor vehicle accident while on agency business involving personal injury to any party shall notify his/her supervisor immediately. If the accident involves property damage only, the driver shall notify his/her supervisor upon return to the work location.
8. The driver shall use hand’s free equipment when necessary to talk on a cell phone when driving. In no event shall the driver text message or operate any other electronic equipment while driving the vehicle. It is always preferred that the driver park the car in a safe location to receive or make cell phone calls.
9. No smoking in personal vehicles while transporting clients.
I have read and understand the Personal Vehicle Use Policy established by Jovial Concepts’. I agree to abide by the provisions of this policy. I understand that failure to comply with any and all provisions of this policy may result in disciplinary action up to and including removal of authorization to transport Jovial Concepts’ clients and materials, suspension and/or termination of employment or volunteer assignment.
We do not sell or provide your information to any 3rd parties.
I wish to receive newsletters and updates via email.
We do not sell or provide your information to any 3rd parties.
Scroll to top
- Rent a Garden Bed
- Spring Volunteers
- Backyard Garden
- Newsletter Signup