To Promote Sustainability and Peace In YOUR Community!
What will YOU do for your Community?
The 2015 Jovial Concepts Community Building Contest is open to all United States entrants striving to make better communities! Applicants of all ages are welcome.
To enter the contest is EASY:
- First you must decide on a project that will or is improving a local community.
- Then you need to create a video of 7 minutes or less explaining the project, how the $5,000 will be used for your project, who is involved with your project, and how the project is helping strengthen your community.
- You will need to choose a project leader who is 18 years or older to fill out the application on this website.
- You will need to submit a project budget and the link to your video.
The videos will be available online at: vote.jovialconcepts.org
- Share the link with your friends to get votes for your project
- Winner will be decided based on internet votes, relevance to contest theme, feasibility, and creativity. Jovial Concepts will announce the winner on the International Day of Peace- Sept. 21st.